trimming the tree
Today’s post is the equivalent of a pu-pu platter. A little taste of everything.
(1) pinata inspired heart, just a plump paper heart covered in wrapping paper foil and embellished with tissue paper.
(2) paper egg, folded ovals embellished with a little sparkle at the bottom. I used a reproduction map combined with a pretty wrapping paper. The Texas Historical Society is a fabulous, affordable source for reproduction maps.
(3) ransom-note heart, a paper heart with a sweet message added in cut-out lettering, adorned with a button dangled at the bottom.
(4) pretty beaded sparklies, made from assorted beads strung together on jewelry wire.
(5) button garland, still a work in progress, but the revised edition is going to be splendid. It is labor intensive, but for a one of a kind creation, worth the effort.